Actions and means involved:
The LIFE GySTRA project will develop a new technology for measuring emissions, the RSD+, improving existing RSD equipments, which allows to support sustainable mobility policies. For this, two pilot projects in Madrid (Spain) and Sofia (Bulgaria) will be developed, called public model and fleet model, respectively.
Development of RSD+
OPUS RSE is a company with great knowledge of the RSD technology (Remote Sensing Devices). This company will construct the first prototypes of the new technology, RSD+, adapted to the European market. CIEMAT will verify the technology and the validity of the measures.
Creation of models
Creation of the two models to manage the emissions depending on the final users.
- * Massive data collection, campaign on which OPUS RSE will count on the collaboration of DGT and CIEMAT:
-Installation permits and integration with its national database of vehicles (DGT).
- –Validation of the measurements by comparison test with known gas concentrations (CIEMAT).
* Notification to drivers who exceed a certain emission threshold.
* Quantification: evaluation of the environmental, socio-economic and technical-economic impact of the project. CARTIF will be the main responsible.
- * One RSD+ will be installed at the entrance to the public bus station. Sofia Municipality (SDA) will give the necessary permits.
- * The project will notify to the responsible of the fleet what vehicle must be repaired since it has been identified as High Emitter.
- * Quantification, by CARTIF, of the amount of emissions to the environment saved thanks to the repair of the vehicles identified as High Emitters.
- * Quantification of the fuel consumption savedand reduction in indirect costs related to public health and cleaning.
Active dissemination of the project and its results. All participants of the consortium will be involved in this action.
Management of the project with detailed planning of the project, quality control and monitoring of results.
All the consortium participants will be involved in this action.