Този текст е на английски език.
Съжалявам за неудобството.
Връзка към машинен превод: Google translator
What are Cookies?
A cookie is a small file that is downloaded to the computer of the user in order to store data, which may be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for its installation.
What type of Cookies does this website use?
|_utma||Reports of visits and audience of the web through Google Analytics.||2 years|
|_utmb||Reports of visits and audience of the web through Google Analytics.||30 min.|
|_utmc||Reports of visits and audience of the web through Google Analytics.||session|
|_utmd||Reports of visits and audience of the web through Google Analytics.||inmediate|
|_utmz||Reports of visits and audience of the web through Google Analytics.||6 months|
|_ga||Reports of visits and audience of the web through Google Analytics.||2 years|
How can you configure your Cookies?
- Internet Explorer/Edge: Tools> Internet Options> Privacy> Settings. For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or browser Help.
- Mozilla Firefox: Tools> Options> Privacy> History> Custom Settings. For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or browser Help.
- Google Chrome: Settings> Show advanced options> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, you can consult Google support or browser Help.
- Apple Safari: Preferences> Security. For more information, you can consult Apple support or browser Help.
- Opera: Settings> Options> Advanced> Cookies For more information, you can consult Opera support or browser Help.
If you use a browser other than the previous ones, consult its policy of installation, use and blocking of cookies.
What happens if cookies are disabled?
Some features of the Services and areas of this website may not work properly if cookies are disabled.
Do we update our cookies policy?
© Copyright 2017-2022. CARTIF. All rights reserved.